Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hello to "Hello Fresh"

So I decided to try "Hello Fresh", and I must say it is amazing. The recipes are something I would have never tried in my life.
I only tried the one time deal, but I will definitely get this in the future,  maybe when the kids are a little older.
The way they package the products keeps them fresh, I received my box on Tuesday and didn't make my first meal until Saturday. The second meal I made on Tuesday, and the ingredients were still fresh!!
I do recommend this instead of eating out, not only is it cheaper but it's a healthier alternative. It's great for making dishes that you have never in a million years would have even imagined making.
I would point out that it is portion controlled, so if your anything like my family you may feel hungry after eating this meal. For both recipes I had to add extra pasta and rice because what they send is not enough.
Over all I did enjoy it and will definitely subscribe to it in the future ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment