Friday, August 10, 2018

Honest Beauty VoxBox!!!

Last we I recieved the Honest Beauty Voxbox from Influenster. It the box I recieved the Lengthening mascara and primer combo, the matte primer, and the lip crayon in color Masala.
I have to say I'm starting to get into the make up world, but as a mom of two kids under three years old, I dont really have time to "beat my face", so I'm glad that honest has made a beautiful line for moms like me. Simple and clean makeup that makes you look good without to much effort.
I've always wanted to try their product, and am glad I recieved this box. I want to buy the entire line, the mascara alone is my favorite and will be my go to staple. I literally fell asleep with it on and woke up like I just applied it. NO RACOON EYES!!!
Over all I'm amazed by the products and cant wait to get more stuff from them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment