Sunday, November 11, 2018

Nivea creme review thanks to influenster

Nivea creme review thanks to influenster

I had a great time moisturizing my face as well as removing my make up thanks to Nivea Creme complementary of Influenster!!
I was having a hard time figuring out what kind of face moisturizer would I use this nyc winter season and then I recieved this voxbox, and that made my decision. When I tested out the product I couldn't believe how well it left my skin. Not to only not to dry. It was perfect and I am so glad that I was chosen for this campaign!!!
Again thanks influenster for helping me out on my winter skincare problems!!

Join Influenter:
https://www.influenster.com/r/1973670

Nivea Creme is a rich, intensively moisturizing formula perfect for all skin types that you can use all over for moisturized and protected skin. Everyone’s skin needs a little extra care, and NIVEA Creme provides that and more. Enriched with Provitamin B5, the rich, creamy formula intensively moisturizes, nourishes and protects the skin from that rough, dry, feel. Apply to face, hands, and body to enjoy soft, smooth skin. For a little extra care, apply to the roughest areas such as knees, feet, and elbows. Caring for your skin just got easier!

Can be bought at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and many other retailers.

#Influenster #Routine #Nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment