Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Eraser Stick

OK LADIES!!!
I have found a product that i had no idea i was missing in my life...

How many of you, like me, suck at applying eye shadow. I mean it gets EVERYWHERE...

Well i have discovered this new product from Neutrogena, it is a makeup remover stick, so its  basically a makeup remover in a solid form that can eraser unwanted messes!!! Also whats great is you can use it to completely eraser your entire face, if need be.
Its portable and easy to carry and i honestly wish i had this in my life a lot sooner.

As a mom of two toddlers i'm constantly rushing to get my face done, i try to start getting ready at least an hour or two before we have to leave.

You know do my hair, make up and freshen up before getting the kids ready and the diaper bag sorted and all the other lose ends that fall on mom/wife...

So sometimes i can't get that done, and i end up rushing and having to speed do my make up or resort to the usual, brows, mascara and lipstick look (those days you know i had NO TIME at all).

That is why i'm raving about this product, because i am in love with it!!! It has made life a little simpler and i don't have to redo my face when i mess up. Also its helpful when i have no time to actually wash of my makeup.

Again mom of two toddlers here!!

So yeah i can get my makeup off with a few swipes and a cloth/pad and go straight to bed, since my kids wake up at the same time *cough* a quarter to 7 a.m. *cough* everyday no matter what time you put them to bed....

I felt the need to talk about this, just in case any of you moms or working ladies needed a product to make life a little less annoying...

I hope this was semi helpful, I've attached my video to this and hope that you could let me know your thoughts...

tap here to watch my review

Also if you'd like please, like, subscribe and share my video/channel. I would greatly appreciate it <3

Youtube channel https://youtube.com/choiceswithsali

No comments:

Post a Comment