Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Super Comfort with Dr. Scholls ♡


I have teamed up with Dr. Scholls to test out their amazing cushions for your shoes!!!
They are made with flex technology which honestly as a mom of toddlers is a must!!
They have so many different kinds, for each style of footwear. You can check them out here: DrScholls.com and Target



The products I've recieved:

The first one is the Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Soft Cushioning Insoles for Casual & Fashion Sneakers
This is the one I have pictured!
Ladies and gentlemen, it's so comfortable and will be perfect for when I start walking the bridge. I'm also going to buy a few for my grandmother. Since it helps with arch support and has such an amazing cushion. It's made with foam, so you already know your foot will be in heaven!!
And its only $7.99!!!

The second product I revieved where the Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® High Heels Invisible 
Cushioning Insoles. These reduce the pressure from the balls of your feet. If you wear heels then you have gone through the excruciating pain of having to deal with this. It is Clinically proven to double your foot 
comfort in heels after just one week. 
Only $7.97

And the last, but certainly not least, product I recieved was Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Insoles for Everyday Flats. 
OK!!! where has this been all my life! I used wear flats ALL THE TIME, but stopped because my feet always hurt, butttttttt now! Now I have this amazing cushion and will go back to looking cute!
Some key factors about this particular one:
• The arch support distributes pressure 
across my feet
• You can wear them with any type of shoe 
(boots, flats, kitten heels and even 
sandals)
• only $7.97

Have you tried these?!?

If not you have too, honestly super comfortable in your sneakers and if you wear shoes and heels, definitely helps with the pain. Truly eliminated the presser of your feet, while giving you that added support!

They are avaliable at Target

#DrSchollsPartner

2 comments: