Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Camping 2023

 


My Family and i love camping...

Over the years i have become a mini pro when it comes to camping.

This year we went to Kittatinny Campground in Barryville, NY. We absolutely love this campsite, we have camped at Kittatinny before but never at this one. Honestly a must have for anyone that likes to go camping.

It feels so safe and is very clean, Family oriented and a must have side especially if you like lake sites. The bathroom aka showers are super nice, I went to the outdoor ones and they are soooo modern!!!


I am absolutely loving this portable coffee maker from Travel Ready Gear!

It is made of a collapsible material that is easy to travel with, and brings three filters.

It's a pour over method that makes your coffee taste absolutely amazing! I actually use it now at home and not only for camping.

 

We took the kids rafting for the first time...
I of course was freaking out, because I've fallen out of a raft before and almost drowned...
But the kids had a blast, it was a cold day so that made it kind of miserable...
They said they would love to go back and do it again!!!


My kids are nature kids...
They each have been camping since they are one years old, they are literal pros.

I love the way they love to just enjoy nature and the world around them. Away from technology and learning on how to explore.


We actually got a site right on the lake, and we would go every day to the lake and spent the whole day by the water.
Honestly the best camping trip we have had!!


If you would like me to create more posts on my adventures, let me know!!!
I kind of forget to share my experiences on here, I'm usually posting on my Instagram ♡

Thanks so much for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment