Friday, December 2, 2022

WELCOME to my messy life!!

To the mom, dad, parent who needs to be reminded:

I posted this to my stories and I realized I'm not the only parent who gets pressured to be perfect. 

 


So here is your reminder that you have kids, especially if you have little ones.
Your house doesn't need to be perfect, if it is that's great, but for the 85% of us who are just making it through the day. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!

My home will never be a perfectly clean house because I let my kids actually live in their home, enjoy the house, run around, make messes. They are little only once. Maybe when they move my house can be a magazine cover. Until then, it's gonna be a hot mess with this hot mess momma and her hot mess kiddos.
But my kids will remember their happy home, their sense of wonder and all the fun times we continue to have.

So don't let this holiday season or even just this whole year stress you out because of some mess. Let people talk and say whatever they want.

What's my motto people!!: they don't pay your bills, help you raise your children and aren't apart of your every day life. And if still so, no one's opinion matters but yours!! 

Enjoy all these moments, enjoy the stressful clutter, we only get a few years with our babies until they turn to teens and don't want to be near us 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & WELCOME TO THE MESSY CLUB!!!!

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-3446837576331672"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment