Sunday, December 4, 2022

Why I no longer am part of Monat

Short version I didn't like the pressure I was under to get customers and people to join.


Longer version:

 I wasn't having success, and i felt like i was lying to people that they can make all this money when i wasn't and it didn't sit well with me.

 I hated having to message people and constantly have to be in peoples dm's. 

 I worked my butt of daily and consistently but I didn't like what was "required" of me. 

 I'm an influencer and alot of the ladies kind of looked down on that, mind you I make 10x more being an influencer than I ever did in Monat. 

 The culture isn’t as nice and friendly as they make it seem, its a lot of pushing and stress to succeed so that the ones above you can move up. and when you aren't being "successful" no one is interested in being your "friend". 




 Once I stopped doing Monat no one ever decided to "keep" talking to me, which is hypocritical but I already expected it and laugh about the ridiculousness.

 I'm just ashamed that I pushed these products so hard, not that they didn't work, they did! but in all honesty I am not a fan on the way you have to have a flexship and can only purchase $84 worth of stuff to get free shipping. There are other products that are similar and more easily available to buy. 

I just refuse to join and be made felt like a nobody because I can't get "sales" so to anyone that i pressured, I  sincerely apologize!!!! 

One last thing I feel I need to add is that be careful with people wanting to be "your friend", those women who follow you, like all your posts and then try to get to "know you" are just part of the MLM train...
This is another reason I couldn't be apart of it. IT IS MORALLY WRONG!

I have so much more to say, but for now this was good to get off my chest <3

 Thanks to all my supporters!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment